Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Introducing our 2011 Valentine Collection

As a mom of two girls, I love all things pink! Pink tutus, pink nail polish, pink barbies, oh how I could go on! My oldest, nicknamed Ace, is almost five and adores all holidays but most especially those featuring giant pink hearts!

Last year was her first year at a mom's morning out program and they celebrated Valentine's Day be exchanging Valentines Day Cards. It was so exciting for us! I took her to the store and let her pick out the cute little box of character cards. But this year, I want it to be even more fun for her.

So for the past few days I have been burning the midnight oil designing a 2011 Valentine's Day Collection featuring your child's photo. Today as I was uploading them to our Etsy store and facebook page, Ace walked in and fell in love with one of the designs.

But Ace is not one to choose from the shelf, she wants her own personal touch on everything. Her independent personality is one of the reason's I offer the custom design option.

So, she preceded to tell me in great detail how she wants her Valentines Day card to look, down to the last heart and text. She then sat down and asked me to write down all her friends names as she excitedly named each and every one of them. Tomorrow she and I are going to sit down and design her card together. It is so much fun and I treasure moments like this.

However, I recognize that not everyone has the computer program to do their own designing so I am here to help! Go through the designs in our Etsy store and see if any of them strike your precious girl or boy's fancy, then email me with any changes. I am happy to update colors to match their favorite colors, change the text, etc. It is my pleasure to capture your child's personality for a custom card they can be proud to share with their friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment