Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Enchanting Keepsake

Have you seen them?  Belle Announcements recently started offering beautiful Birth Announcement Wall Art.  Well, my “babies” are 5 and 3, announcements have long been done.   But I still couldn’t resist I needed one for each of my girls.  They are adorable, fresh and quite unique.

When I received my wall art I was blown away by the quality.  They are printed on Kodak Professional grade photo paper, mounted on 1/8 inch thick white matboard and look sharp!   I went with a ballerina theme, since my girls are prima ballerinas.  They were so excited to hang them in their rooms.  To the girls, they are pretty pictures with their names on it.  To me, it is a beautiful reminder of when they were brought into this world with the added benefit of reflecting their personalities. 

Obviously, this not the first time I’ve purchased from Belle Announcements but it is these types of purchases that inspired me to start blogging for them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment