Tuesday, May 21, 2013

I just really love snail mail!

I just really love snail mail. I have written notes and letters ever since I learned to write. It has been a joy to send little bits of happy and it's a joy to receive them.

Evites and emails are so impersonal. I really want to encourage snail mail. I honestly believe that letter writing is the solution to the electronic clutter in our lives. It's a magical art that inspires smiles and happy feelings! You don't get that from a tweat or an evite.

I am determined to make sure your birth announcement or cupcake invitation stays on the fridge for months. A beautiful, quality card will be gently placed in scrapbooks and memory boxes for years to come. I am here to design that card for you.

I take great pride in the quality of the products that I offer. I am happy to custom design an announcement, invitation or stationery card for you! Just email me! I am pretty easy going.

No comments:

Post a Comment