Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Give the gift of Pure Barre

It is so important to shop local. I really didn't realize that until I started my small business. Slowly in the first few years, I realized that I had shifted my shopping habits away from big stores and moved toward small businesses. Then I joined the Junior League of Huntsville and realized that not only do I need to shop small businesses but I need to shop local businesses. There are so many amazing local shops to purchase really great, unique and still affordable gifts. And in doing so, you are supporting your local community. Your sales tax dollars go toward education, public transportation, roads, and so much more! When you really think about it, why not put it back in the community you are raising your family in?

Enter the Shop Local Mother's Day giveaway, peruse the facebook pages of each of the retailers in the giveaway and start thinking local for Mother's Day. You'll be giving a gift for mom but also a gift for your family and the entire community. It sounds big and outrageous but it's the small things that build great wonders.

Here is a great photo of Pure Barre's owner, Meredith Davis, with her amazing staff. Together they are ready to help you Lift Tone & Burn! Does your mom already Lift Tone and Burn at Pure Barre? Shop their clothing store and give her that little extra to wear next time she attends class! They have an amazing selection of color and outfits!


No comments:

Post a Comment