Monday, October 29, 2012

Woo hoo!! New Inspiration!

New inspiration has arrived!! I have been in love with this photographer since the first photo I saw appear on my facebook stream. So I am super pumped to partner with Olivia Reed Photography for some of my new cards! Her beautiful photos are the inspiration behind my second wave of 2012 Christmas cards. I'll post them soon!

Olivia is an on-location photographer in Huntsville, Alabama. Her mini sessions are sold out in minutes so you won't be able to catch her again until her 2013 sessions start. I am anxiously waiting to set up mine!! Take a look at her facebook page and plan to support this talented photographer in 2013!

Check out these adorable twins!?! How cute are they?! Look for them on a 2012 Christmas card arriving soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment