Thursday, August 16, 2012

Gender Reveal Football Party Pack

My original Gender Reveal Football Ticket themed shower invitation continues to be a best seller. It has been featured in every state in America as well as in Canada, Australia and Brazil.

Thank you to everyone who has celebrated their gender reveal party with this Football Ticket themed design!!  You rock and totally make my days jazzy!!

To compliment this popular invitation, I have come up with a Printable Party Pack! The Gender Reveal Party Package includes my original gender reveal invitation, fun shower game and folded style thank you notes.

You will receive 3 Printable Items including,
1: Invitation - 4 by 6 or 5 by 7, completely customized
2. Game - PDF of 4 per sheet, no customizations
3. Thank you notes - PDF of 2 per sheet, no customizations
Purchase your party pack for $22 in my etsy store

No comments:

Post a Comment