Wednesday, April 18, 2012

PJ’s and Pancakes and Pillows, Oh My!

There is nothing better in the world then a stack of hot fluffy pancakes, dripping with butter and warm maple syrup.  My eldest would live on them if I allowed her.  Recently I ran across a couple of birthday breakfast ideas that intrigued me. With the help of friends I started putting a plan into action.

Liv (my wonderful creative guru at Belle Announcements) came up with the perfect design for the invitations and accessories.


We used cute little pillows to decorate glass jars, pajama tops and presents as toppers for fruit skewers, and lastly personalized water bottle labels.







1 comment:

  1. So glad I found these!!! The pillow toppers are awesome! I used them as favor tags! The invitation was super cute. I bought the pearl card stock version!

    ReplyDelete