Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Our Elf on a Shelf

I am truly amazed at the power of this small Elf in my house. I would have thought that my 5 year old would start to doubt a stuffed creatures power. I would  have guessed that she would compare this Elf to her 400 other stuffed characters and start to question... but alas, to her delight, he continues causing mischief in our house. Our 2 1/2 year old has jumped on board 110% and thinks Elf is the silliest Elf ever. Today she said, Elf is silly, all while covering her mouth and giggling like a sweetheart.

So to the toy genius behind Elf on a Shelf, I give you accolades!! And thank you pinterest for taking up hours of my time searching for ways my curious Elf can entertain my child.
Last Night

What she will find tomorrow
Tell me, what's your Elf up to!?



No comments:

Post a Comment