Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Custom Return Address Labels have arrived!

How cute are these little cowboys?! So many more to come!

Send your letters with these custom address labels and make your friends and family smile in delight.

Add a touch of style to your envelope with these rectangular labels. Labels measure 1 by 2 5/8 and are printed on a sheet of 30. Please convo me if you need multiple sheets and I can adjust the listing for you.

My labels can be customized so if you don't see a design you like, convo me and I can post a new listing for you with a brand new design. I can also design a matching invitation if you don't see one or vice versa a matching label to any invitation in my shop.

Please use the Comments to Seller box during check out to list the name and address as you want them printed.

Thank you!

Cowboy graphic ©PeachPoPsClipArt, thank you for letting me share your talent!

No comments:

Post a Comment