Monday, March 26, 2012

More About Belle Announcements

Superior customer service is my trademark! I am a company based on a strong Southern tradition offering one-on-one customer service, quality products and a lasting impression. Belle Announcements is dedicated to the best customer service in the industry, something I believe has taken a backseat to speed and automation.

There is nothing automated about ordering with Belle Announcements. I will work one-on-one with you to design your card and I will professionally enhance your photos to remove the dirt smudged knees from your Easter photo!

I do not use templates. You are free to request color changes, additional fonts as well as add your personal photos. There are no upgrade fees. It's all part of the custom experience you will receive with Belle Announcements.

Snail mail is quickly getting lost in the “information overload” era of Twitter and Facebook. At Belle Announcements I believe that letter writing is the solution to the electronic clutter in our lives and I am  dedicated to preventing the extinction of this magical art. I am determined to make sure your birth announcement or invitation stays on the fridge for months. A beautiful, quality card will be gently placed in scrapbooks and memory boxes for years to come. I am here to design that card for you.

While it would be amazing to offer every type of card and theme, I simply can't at this time. I have recently added Paper Airplane & Blasting Off Moving Announcements as well as a new Baseball Themed Gender Reveal Announcement,  First Pitch.

One of the many reasons for my new Etsy store is to limit my time spend web designing and spend more time designing new Graduation Cards, Christmas Photo Cards, etc. I appreciate your patience with me as I make this transition between storefronts!


No comments:

Post a Comment