Saturday, April 20, 2013

Shop Fleet Feet Sports Huntsville for Mother's Day this year

Huntsville is such an amazing community of runners and we have to thank Fleet Feet Huntsville for being such amazing supporters of all things community and running.  They continuously show their support of the Huntsville community as a whole so remember them when you start shopping for Mother's Day this year. They have helped countless mom's go from walking to running, from 5 ks to half marathons. They've supported and encouraged so many to reach their running goals. Enter to win a $50 gift certificate and let mom pamper herself with new gear this Mother's Day. Enter to win here.

"As a step-mom, getting time to myself is a rare occasion.  My world revolves around my girls needs, vs my own.  Getting a Fleet Feet gift certificate would help "get me back on my feet " running again and allow me to do something for me!  Fleet Feet is the best store in the valley to buy running shoes and attire.  I could really use something new to get me motivated and I can't think of a better place to get me started than Fleet Feet."

Laura W.
Athens, AL

No comments:

Post a Comment