Friday, June 8, 2012

It's all in the details

I really am very lucky. I truly love what I do. Being a graphic artist has allowed me to combine my love for snail mail, photography and art. I am also a control freak! So I love being able to add little details to every design I do. The back of this Mermaid invitation is an excellent example. I could just leave it a blank white or the water but that wouldn't be nearly as fun as pail of beach must-haves and a cute little fish going about his business.  My children were born in the colder months but they may have to have a summer pool party just so I can use this design myself! And my brain is already going to all the possibilities, matching thank you notes, candy bar wrappers, cupcake toppers... I am rubbing my hands together as I type!! This is going to be fun summer!


And don't you love Instagram!?! Best App ever!! I love taking quick photos for the blog and facebook page with it! 




Happy Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment