Monday, January 16, 2012

Top Selling Christmas Photo Card for 2011

Drumroll please!!!! This year's winner truly surprised me. I really thought that Classic Holiday Blue would be the top seller. When I designed this I fell instantly in love. I used it as my family photo and though we printed a lot of them, it was not our top card.

Our top card for 2011 went to Christmas Tide! This was the year for tide for sure. This design along with other houndtooth designs on our site were made for all the dedicated Alabama Fans out there. Never have I printed so much Houndstooth!!! Roll Tide! After an amazing Christmas of printing Crimson and Houndstooth inspired cards, I watched the Tide win the 2011 National Championship Game to become the 2011 BCS National Champions! Rock on!!








No comments:

Post a Comment