Monday, January 23, 2012

About Belle Announcements

Thank you so much for visiting Belle Announcements.  My name is Liv and I started Belle back in 2007 because quite simply, I adore snail mail. I have written notes and letters ever since I learned to write. It has been a joy to send little bits of happy and it's a joy to receive them.

Evites and emails are so impersonal. I really want to encourage snail mail. I honestly believe that letter writing is the solution to the electronic clutter in our lives. It's a magical art that inspires smiles and happy feelings! You don't get that from a tweet or an evite.

I am determined to make sure your birth announcement or cupcake invitation stays on the fridge for months. A beautiful, quality card will be gently placed in scrapbooks and memory boxes for years to come. I want to design that card for you not only as an artist but as a mom. It's important to me that your announcement or invitation be a treasure.

I take great pride in the quality of the products that I offer. I am happy to custom design an announcement, invitation or stationery card for you. I started Belle because I felt like stationery companies were becoming very automated. You design it online and it’s mailed to you. No frills or personalization. I want to offer you the best customer service as well as the best design options with all the extra bells and whistles. If you like a design but want to adjust colors, simply ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment