Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thankful Times…

Just a few more days before Thanksgiving and I’m doing the standard running around like a fool routine.  I notice a nice trend on Facebook, friends are making their daily status things in their life they are grateful for.  So tonight, I sat with the kids until they fell asleep, thankful that they still want me by their side.  I am thankful that my husband loves me and that our marriage is strong and alive. I’m thankful for my family; they are a fiercely loyal and caring bunch.  I’m thankful for my wonderful friends who have brought such wonderful new experiences and enrichment to my life.  Lastly, I’m grateful for God’s Grace, how generous He has been to me.

Wishing everyone a wonderful Thanksgiving filled with joy and gratitude.











P.S. This would be a wonderful time to send out a “Thank You” note to someone who has had an impact on your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment